So you want great service....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Try it....you'll like it!

Last night was just one of those nights...party after party...

the usual general craziness of serving...

I was almost done, when they sat me one older gentlemen, how hard could this be?

He was traveling, wanted something that had the salad bar included (notice how often the salad bar is the problem here?).


He was polite but very firm that NO he didn't like any of those.
  Not sure how you can't like ANY 12 of those but ya know those guests, they are always right!

I went away and gave him a minute, obviously I was not helping the situation....

Came back with his drink, he asked the same question...

What can I get that comes with the salad bar???!!

Again...I show him the combo section...and gently suggest that maybe he hasn't tried all the combo's and is their one that maybe he WOULD like???

He looks at me and says....

"I don't know, I've NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED ANY OF THEM!!!!"

LMAO  Oh I would love to have a mirror some days to see the look on MY face!

Cartoon of a Stereo-type Waitress








No comments:

Post a Comment